Treelogic is looking for a PhD in Computer Science with experience in software engineering that can provide the technical direction towards architecting innovative solutions and identifying technology gaps and R&D opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to lead a line of research in our R&D Unit.
- Identify and develop cooperative R&D projects.
- Identify scientific and technology gaps and opportunities in our lines of research.
- Participate in meetings, conferences and events related to our R&D activities.
- PhD in Computer Science.
- Experience in software engineering.
- Languages: fluency in English is a must.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Research experience in some of these topics: Big Data, parallel computing, software architecture, distributed and NoSQL databases, distributed systems, cloud computing or networking.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and/or Java (strong OO skills).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures and software design.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating results orientation, collaboration, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in cooperative R&D projects can be valuable.
Those interested or who require more information, may send a curriculum vitae directly to: email@example.com, before September 16th.